Frequent Contributor
Who’s watching and what did you buy? Jane said something about feeling fortunate they pulled off this hour. I buy every year, I got black boots with silver buttons in them. Thinking about the Marc Fisher platform as well!
Honored Contributor

Re: FFANY Shoes sale on air now

I was watching.  I can't believe they only have one hour when in the past they had at least three.  They didn't even do shoe of the day this month like other years.

Valued Contributor

Anything I would consider buying was only medium width. Not a good selection.

Honored Contributor

You can pull up the FFANY shoes daily (including new additions) by typing FFANY in the search bar.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

I wonder why they did do a big event like in the past? Maybe it was canceled due to Covid?
Valued Contributor

I tried ordering but never could get through. Website kept saying something went wrong. Oh well..... 

Valued Contributor

I always buy the "Jodie";shoe by Marc Fisher in honor of his sister who died of breast cancer. They are always beautiful and very well made. This year I bought two pairs.I ordered them earlier today. It was a shame that the show wasn't like years past. But then what is these days?

Respected Contributor

I bought the black leather Clarks lace up shoes for $29. I looked at them on other sites and they were around $69 and had great reviews.

Honored Contributor

Those Clark casual lace-up shoes with the seam down the front - would be killers!   S9733

Freequently that seam falls in the exact place to rub aganst your toe - really painful.   I learned the hard way to not buy shoes with that frtont seam "feature."

Trusted Contributor

I got two pair of shoes that I can wear with jeans.