Honored Contributor

Fall Shoewear:   booties -  Born, Frye loafers:    just b...

Fall Shoewear:

booties -  Born, Frye

loafers:    just bought a pair of Coach (comfy)/Sam Edelman/Bass classic

Clogs:     Birkenstock w/socks

Esteemed Contributor

I wear sneakers mostly. If I go out and it's cold enough I'll wear my cowboy boots if not I wear my Ecco boots. Around the house I wear Uggs.

Esteemed Contributor

Birkenstocks with socks, Asics running shoes, low heel booties, and Mary Jane style shoes.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday   I really like the shoes you have pictured.   I like both shoes - the born and the sam edelman (or cole haan).   Can you tell me the style name and / or where they are from?

Honored Contributor

I'm a bit fussy about footwear ... different shoes for different pants styles. 

About all I wear in Fall and Winter are leather sneakers or booties.  Or  rubber boots in rainy/slushy weather.  

Booties are my absolute favorite shoe style.  I have just about every color and animal print.  Leather and suede.  Lower block heel (1.5").  Pointed toe.

I just finished organizing my Fall/Winter footwear .... 21 pairs of booties.15 pairs of leather sneakers.   

Honored Contributor

Re: FALL FOOTWEAR

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Nonametoday   I really like the shoes you have pictured.   I like both shoes - the born and the sam edelman (or cole haan).   Can you tell me the style name and / or where they are from?

@moonandthestars I get my Sam Edelman and Cole Haan at Dillard's and the Born at Macy's. 

Trusted Contributor

I wear Bzees clogs and booties. They are washable and have great arch support which I need.  They came out with really nice booties this year and I bought a lot. Great low prices on Amazon with free shipping and returns. 

Honored Contributor

Sneakers and clogs - especially Birkenstock clogs.

Honored Contributor

@turtle52 wrote:

I wear Bzees clogs and booties. They are washable and have great arch support which I need.  They came out with really nice booties this year and I bought a lot. Great low prices on Amazon with free shipping and returns. 

@turtle52 I just discovered this brand recently and purchased a pair from Zapppos.  So far they seem to be very comfortable!

Respected Contributor
Boots!