Respected Contributor

Ecco sandals and Birkenstocks year round. 

Frequent Contributor

Bzees are great!!  

Respected Contributor

Chrystaltree, I'm with you on loving ballet flats! I've been wearing them for 25 years. . .

Honored Contributor

Merrell slides or Birkenstock Boston clogs.  That's all I wear in the winter.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree :  Is there any support on these ballet flats?

Honored Contributor

Alegria slides inside the house, Brooks athletic shoes when I go out.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom 

My teacher daughter loves the Tieks leather ballet flats, and to me they are just a very expensive, no support whatsoever, leather shoe that covers the bottom, sides and 1/3rd of the top of your foot.

I walked thru the house in a pair and felt nothing that would draw me to them, and absolutely did not like the look of them on my feet.  

Trusted Contributor

I like to wear mules.   It's all I can wear cause when I try to wear a shoe or sneaker, I get blisters on the back of my heels.   I wish I could wear something other than mules but I can't.

Respected Contributor

@turtle52 wrote:

I wear Bzees clogs and booties. They are washable and have great arch support which I need.  They came out with really nice booties this year and I bought a lot. Great low prices on Amazon with free shipping and returns. 

@turtle52, Thank you for your review. I ordered the BZees niche for cooler days last night around midnight form Amazon. I received them this morning around 8am. Now that is my kind of service.LOL. They are just perfect for cold days.

Honored Contributor

Re: FALL FOOTWEAR

[ Edited ]

My go-to footwear for fall is a sneaker-boot (with a side-zip). In the past I always bought Tony Little's sneaker-boots but in recent times I haven't seen them offered and the ones I'm wearing now are starting to look worn out. I need a new pair!