Respected Contributor

What is your go to for fall footwear?  I enjoy flip flops and sandals or Birkenstocks for the summer but can not find a comfortable shoe for fall/winter.  What say you?

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

What is your go to for fall footwear?  I enjoy flip flops and sandals or Birkenstocks for the summer but can not find a comfortable shoe for fall/winter.  What say you?

I like Cole Haan and  Piper Mule

and Sam Edelman mulesPiper Mule

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Boomernichols wrote:

I like Cole Haan and  Piper Mule

and Sam Edelman mulesPiper Mule

The Sam Edelman are very similar, except in leather and various colors.  I have a molten gold and a brown pair (I think it is called Saddle Leather).

Respected Contributor

Did you ever try clogs? I have been wearing them for years. I buy the open back mule clogs. I wear them all winter as an every day shoe. I have Dansko, Charlotte Stone, and Ugg clogs. Many companies seem to be offering them this year.

Honored Contributor

Ballet flats.  Especially my red ones.  

IMG_3991_960x.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: FALL FOOTWEAR

[ Edited ]

Another thing I am loving are the Rothy's and the dupe's on Azon.  I find the dupe's have lasted as long as the name brand.

Here is a cute Born blog that I had on my wish list 

Respected Contributor

I like sneakers, boots, and loafers in fall. And, warm slippers in the house.

Trusted Contributor

Try a pair of Clark's CloudSteppers. I have two pair, one a tweed loafer, the other a black slip on. Very comfy and have a nice arch support.

Respected Contributor

I really love my chelsea boots but I'm thinking of getting on the clog bandwagon. 

Honored Contributor

Fall Shoewear:

booties -  Born, Frye

loafers:    just bought a pair of Coach (comfy)/Sam Edelman/Bass classic

Clogs:     Birkenstock w/socks