Honored Contributor

Emma & Sophia- Is this a new item?

Emma & Sophia Smooth Leather Zip Flap Backpack

A260317

There is no video and it's the old S/H rates.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Re: Emma & Sophia- Is this a new item?

Appears to be new to me... As for the video, I've been noticing quite a few bags being posted lately for which there is none, and some of them are not that new...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Stevieb-

Do you know anything about the quality of this brand? It seems to be only at the Q.

Honored Contributor

I think it's essentially a made for Q brand... They started out selling it a few years ago as though it wasn't... but over time it seems it is. I don't own any of these bags but have been temped by a few. The 'fine print' usually indicates that like some of the other brands sold, they 'trim' isn't leather, so you might want to check that... The prices aren't bad. I don't personally use backpacks, but if I did, this is one I'd consider. It's pretty!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I purchased the first tote E&S presented on QVC---never carried it. The treatment on the leather was nice, the hardware nice, but terrible function. I should've returned it, but fell for LR's speel about how this brand was made in the same factory next to luxury brands = not. Essentially, you get what you pay for. I paid $200 for this tote, worth about $150.