Honored Contributor

Embroidered Shoes & Boots -- Yay or Nay?

Forgive me if this has been discussed alread (I did a search of topics, but didn't find anything Smiley Happy):

Is anyone else into the embroidered shoes & boots craze this season?  I actually love it when it's done right, but I've seen some clunkers too.

I was looking for embroidered ankle boots, but didn't find a style I liked.  Along the way I did find a pair of velvet & embroidered 3" heel pumps, and a flat mule (on Zulily) with a navy fabric upper.

embroidered navy mule.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Embroidered Shoes & Boots -- Yay or Nay?

Nay. Don’t like mules. I’m to clutzy and would step out of them. I’m a plain shoe gal.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Nay. Don’t like mules. I’m to clutzy and would step out of them. I’m a plain shoe gal.

Smiley Happy I know what you mean @Meowingkitty.  I can trip up the stairs in any shoe.

These are so comortable, and I love to see them peeking out from a boot cut jean. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

yay

have found these at the off price places so you can try the trend for less, 

Trusted Contributor

NAY for me.  Definately not the shoes, but some of the boots I have seen are nice just a bit too pricey for me.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

Love them!

Honored Contributor

They are very pretty, for me I prefer my shoes to be plain, but I can see their appeal.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

love!

earthfloral.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette I love those too!!  Out of my price range though.

Honored Contributor

No mules for me either and it's not that I don't love the look, I do and mules are just about the only style I ever wore my entire life (because I can kick them off and be barefoot).... but I did fall in 2010 (walked out of my Sketchers mules) down a flight of stairs and nearly died from 3 brain bleeds and a concussion as I landed on my left cheeckbone.

But Iove embroidery, always have, when it's done right, so YES I'd love some on shoes or boots, or tops/jpants/jackets, etc.  Not all worn at the same time, LOL!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*