Contributor

Ebay Questions about listing changing...

Hello Everyone, I am postiing to ask if anyone can help me out with an ebay question..I have been posting on a thread here 'Brahmins help please.." and toward the last post I described a Tyler I was interested in on ebay, price was buy it now for $284 and free shipping. I started expressing interest to the seller and asking questions...about the photo being stock or of the actual bag etc. ( Thanks Islandgirl for reminding me of that important point) Please see the other thread for details.. ..anyway, this morning when I got up the price was raised and the posting was changed a bit ( which isn't a big deal to change the wording..but the price? ) The original was dated to have 14 days left, now it is not dated.

I did ebay years ago and I thought there was no changes to be made until it closed?
I am not happy with this seller and even if it was only 11 or 12 $ more, I won't buy from her. Apparently knowing someone was interested caused her to change it.

Anyone here know if that is allowable in ebay? She emailed me that the wallet in the pics just for looks had sold. I am wondering if she could use this as a loophole to allow her to rewrite the listing and up the price. The wallet was never part of the listing anyway, so why should that matter?

Maybe I am crazy but this is irritating me even though I know it shouldn't and I can buy elsewhere....but really....she has a great rating yet this is how she treats customers? I will have to read some of the buyers comments to see if this happened before. Unless of course I somehow misunderstood this whole thing, and I will remain open to that..never try to be negative and all.......(I am thinking that she figures anyone interested in spending that amount won't mind........well, that is wrong..I DO mind.)

If interested the ebay item was a nice cranberry Brahmins Tyler..now going for 296....

Thanks for any ebay help and the chance to VENT!