Regular Contributor

OMG!  What a gorgeous bootie!  Unfortunately, despite the great comfort that Earth Brand offers, there is just no way I can do a 3" heel.  I have the same problem with the Earth Saletto which is a gorgeous looking sandal but again has a 3" heel.  I just hope that Earth Brand also offers some of these sexy shoes in a lower heel.  It breaks my heart to have to pass these up.  That said, I appreciate this brand so much because it gave us my favorite to date, the Intrepid , which not only looks cool but is extremely comfortable. with a 1 3/4" heel.  Overall, love this brand for fashion and comfort.

Regular Contributor

I just saw this gorgeous bootie presented and I was wondering if the platform was included with the 3 in. heel. When they showed a closeup, it looked like the platform could be close to 1/2 in.  but Sally did say it was a 3 in. heel.  Guess I'm just wishing it was a 2 + /2 in. because I really loved this new bootie!

Valued Contributor

I love this boot too. But I can't do 3" heels either. I use to though, many moons ago. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Trusted Contributor

count me in. it's a good looking peep toe bootie. i can easily do 3 inches. i just wish the platform was at least an inch. it looked

like half.