Honored Contributor

Earth shoes on Sale/Nordstrom

@ Nordstrom.  I picked this pair up on sale for $50 when I am inbetween pedicures or don't feel like showing my toes.  Also comes in a solid red and black w/silver metallic.  This is called the Cahoon in medium and wide widths plus there are other cute styles on sale.

Cahoon Sandal, Main, color, ALMOND LEATHER

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: Earth shoes on Sale/Nordstrom

Super cute and comfy, I think I’ll get myself a pair as well

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 once again I must compliment you on your great price shopping.I try to avoid peeking at your posts as they usually cost money but the deals are just too hard to pass.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex  There are other styles on sale.  There was another pair I liked but did not have my color in my size.  Enjoy.  It is hard to come by a $50 pair of shoes!  Here is the other pair I wanted.

Earth Leather Perforated Sandals - Camella Ballston - A352120

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I ordered the sandals and a pair of olive suede boots that they happened to have ONLY in my size!  Great deal on both pair.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ Nordstrom.  I picked this pair up on sale for $50 when I am inbetween pedicures or don't feel like showing my toes.  Also comes in a solid red and black w/silver metallic.  This is called the Cahoon in medium and wide widths plus there are other cute styles on sale.

Cahoon Sandal, Main, color, ALMOND LEATHER

Very cute and they look super comfySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I received my pair of shoes today and they fit just fine and are very comfortable.  The leather is very nice on this shoe.

kindness is strength