Regular Contributor
I can't decide... Any opinions?
Honored Contributor

I've had several pairs of Earth shoes and have been very disappointed in them.  Sally says something like they're "based on wellness".  I've discovered they're just another cheap shoe.  Just sent a pair back and I'm finished with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I own several pairs of Earth shoes and for me they are very comfortable and well made.  Im a shoe gal and when Earth comes up with a pair I dont have I will most likely buy them.

Hope you enjoy your Earths.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I think they are really comfy.

Valued Contributor

I think they are really comfy.  I’ve even purchased the Earthies which is their more affordable line.  Having said that, they are not the Eseth brand from several years ago when they were better made with better materials but that’s a sign of the times.  

Honored Contributor

The TSV?  I ordered them in platinum.  Love the style.  May go back for the sage.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The TSV?  I ordered them in platinum.  Love the style.  May go back for the sage.

@faeriemoon

The ones with the stripe on the sole? I like them but I’m determined not to buy them. I have more casual shoes than I can use and really don’t need more. What I need is shoes that I can wear to work. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with Kachina after my tsv fell apart.  They are cheap shoes with no customer service.

New Contributor

I would appreciate it if Earth would offer white in their sandals.  I found their shows to be very comfortable and comparable to Vionic.  However, the footbed in the Vionics wears away quickly and then they become uncomfortable.  Earth has a more comfortable, longer-lasting foodbed and their pricing in within if not less than Vionics.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've had several pairs of Earth shoes and have been very disappointed in them.  Sally says something like they're "based on wellness".  I've discovered they're just another cheap shoe.  Just sent a pair back and I'm finished with them.

Thank you for the insight Kachina. It reinforces my impression. QVC has a pair of Earth shoes on sale that I found quite charming, but on close inspection of the photos they looked....well, cheap. Instead of buckles the shoe straps closed with Velcro. I could see them coming open as I walk. The leather looked ragged, the stitching not good. I'm hard on shoes and I couldn't see these lasting.