Honored Contributor

There is definitely something wrong with the Fisherman type sandal on sale.  Reviews state they run really big size down A393642.  So I size down and I can't get my foot into them - had to return .  Then I ordered my regular size and they fit but just fit and the back strap to hold your ankle is not adjustable which made my fit more uncomfortable - going back.  Personally, I feel the shoes are defective with either too small or too large thus they are on sale.  Women buy them because they are a good price.  Now I purchased another style and it was a perfect fit A346894 and paid $30 & change on a one day special price -- price is back up. So it is not the customer's fault but rather the shoe itself and fitting problems.  I am hoping and praying this new pair will fit okay.  It's more of a rounded toe which is good A393606.  I really have my hopes up because of the style.  I purchased the blue (I would have purchased the tan but it was sold out) but the blue is good with denim.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I agree!!!  I'm so disappointed in the TSV (A395051)-- I bought other Earth shoes and they were "tight" at first and needed a little wearing.  I love them!  They are my go to shoe...

I ordered my reg size 10M and they are SOOOO WIDE that I'm actually walking out of them.  I've even tried to adjust the strap and still too wide for my "medium" foot Smiley Sad  

I started writing a review then I saw your post.  I just give up ordering any clothing/shoes anymore - they were a good price but sadly they will be returned Smiley Sad

The shoe is definitely DEFECTIVE or something is terribly off with the sizing because NO WAY are they "medium" width.  

Honored Contributor

Ive had terrible luck with Earth shoes.  I feel they're cheaply made and after a month of daily wear they look like they've been worn hard for a year.  I think in many cases QVC is a dumping ground for defective shoes.  I buy my shoes at Zulily.  They're always pristine, obviously never worn even to try on and they have several good brands.  I've bought dozens of pairs. They're slow to ship but I'm in no hurry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   You are a 10M and I wear a 10W.  One pair of shoes I purchased were so wide on me about 2 sizes.  I called CS and the woman tells me that I ordered the wrong size.  I said what are you talking about == I ordered my correct size -- these are defective.  I could not believe she wanted me to lie and say I ordered the wrong size.  I have had this CS woman 2 x now and she is so rude.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I've heard nothing good about Earth shoes, only problems. Never worn them and never will.  

Honored Contributor

I will not accept that answer.  I am not wasting another $15 for the fact they sell seconds -- my first pair of earth shoes were bought at DSW and fit fine!

@Katcat1 

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I will not accept that answer.  I am not wasting another $15 for the fact they sell seconds -- my first pair of earth shoes were bought at DSW and fit fine!

@Katcat1 

Oh.  This does explain a couple of things.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

I do really well with Earth shoes.  I have both 

A393642

and 

A393606 (in 2 other colors)

and they fit perfectly in my true size.  Very happy!