Respected Contributor

A373853
Earth Origins Leather Perforated Wedges - Naples Natasha

I just received these today and wrote a review.   Ladies, these shoes are gorgeous.  They are not frumpy looking like some of the Earth Origins, but very chic and kind of retro.  Very well padded, only a few toes show, ankle strap very comfortable.  I am amazed these were priced at only $40.00 but am thrilled as I got all three colors.   Wish they has them in more colors.

Contributor

Re: Earth Shoes - Love these!!!

How does the width run? Would you say they run more wide or narrow ?

Esteemed Contributor

They look cute but I don’t buy shoes with ankle straps.I hope up you enjoy them!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ No ankle strap here either.

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals: I want to ask the same question as @Cpagal. How is the width. Put a pair in my cart but need to know before I order. My feet are a bit wide but sometimes wide will be too wide. I’m a regular 6m.

I'm finding Earth shoes more often than not are supporting my feet the best but I just can’t orthopedic looking styles. These look great. I can always put stretchers across the toes but the footbed has to be wide enough

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@lovesallanimals: I want to ask the same question as @Cpagal. How is the width. Put a pair in my cart but need to know before I order. My feet are a bit wide but sometimes wide will be too wide. I’m a regular 6m.

I'm finding Earth shoes more often than not are supporting my feet the best but I just can’t orthopedic looking styles. These look great. I can always put stretchers across the toes but the footbed has to be wide enough

They run true to size.  I am a 10M on the wide side but also not enough to get a W width.  I also have a little bunion and these cover perfectly.  If you are a regular width, I would go with the 6M.  They are so cute and comfortable.  Just wore them  with my ankle length jeans and even my DH said "cute shoes"!

Respected Contributor

They are really pretty. All the colors are nice. I usually don’t like Earth but these I would buy. You’ve planted an idea in my sick head!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

They are really pretty. All the colors are nice. I usually don’t like Earth but these I would buy. You’ve planted an idea in my sick head!

Grouchomarx:  For $40.00 you can't go wrong.  I went a little crazy and ordered all three colors at once, knowing from the presentation and the way Earth shoes fit me that I would love them and if not, I could always send them back.  I still cannot believe the price, no way do they look like a cheap shoe.  By the way, I love your sign on name.  I used to love watching the Groucho Marx show!

Occasional Contributor

Go to earthshoes.com.  You get free shipping and free returns on the shoes and they are having a nice clearance sale right now!  I got the Kristen for $42 !!!  Q wants $70 for it.  I have the Kristen in two colors and am now hooked on Earth shoes.  Its worth taking a lot at their website.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I received them yesterday and they sadly don’t fit well so I’ll have to return them. They run big on me. And the heel doesn’t stay in the shoe because the strap is too high.