Frequent Contributor

Earth Origins TSV Slip-on Sneakers sneak peek

Did anyone get the email about the Earth Origins TSV Slip on Sneakers? I have never purchased this brand. Does it run true to size? I would love to have a casual sneaker that doesn't look like a sneaker. These seem pretty cute and comfortable. I am going on an Alaskan Cruise in June and I need a shoe that I can do some very light hiking in, that is not a hiking boot but is not a flat or a sandal. They also don't seem like they would take up a lot of space in a suitcase. I thought these might fit the bill.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Earth Origins TSV Slip-on Sneakers sneak peek

I got that email too and clicked on the "order now" button. In the description it says "fit true to size". I'm debating about ordering - really a cute shoe. Once again, the shipping charge is causing me to hesitate.

Trusted Contributor

Do you have an item number? I'd like to see these shoes.

Frequent Contributor

A260575

Contributor

I got mine today. I ordered my regular size and they fit like a dream! LOVE!

Frequent Contributor

Poohki - What color did you get?

Contributor

I was in the market for new black shoes, so that is what I got....I may get another color also, not sure which one though

Honored Contributor

Is EVERY TSV going to be ""athleisure"" now that the Q has decided athleisure is ""trending?""

(Two words that annoy me in the same sentence; imagine that.)

Honored Contributor

I know someone who gets the Insider (print copy) and she and I were drawn to the green. I have my white new balance gym shoes and assorted loafers, but I think I might buy the brown in the TSV. The green is still pretty, just not sure about the white sole.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I don't care how they describe them. Nice look. Casual but a step up from the regular sneaker look. And a couple basic colors & some a bit more colorful but all are pretty good neutrals.

I like all the colors. I need black because it would work with the most clothes. If I wasn't so darn practical I would be deciding between the blue & green.

I have a high arch & wonder if I could get my foot in these. Also wonder how they run. The description says true to size but most shoes says that.