Valued Contributor
@Pecky Ohh Born shows are very nice. That grey would look great with those colors!! So happy you love the TSV I’ve been wearing my garnet ever since I got it. The grey would definitely pull the grey from the beach rock color as well. Very nice combo.
Honored Contributor

I've had their sandals and liked them. Hope you gave the boots a try @sunshine 919 .

Contributor

I am still waiting for my boots to be delivered. I ordered on 17th and EDD was the 27th and still no boots.  I called because I couldn't track the shipment even though I got an email saying it had been shipped on the 25th. I have no idea when they will arrive and can't cancel the order. Never had this happen before.

Honored Contributor

I really wanted to love these but....

I ordered in a regular and a wide, knowing it would cost me the shipping to return whichever one I didn’t like.  The wides fit good except my heel slipped around and lifted at the heel when I walked. The mediums felt more secure so I decided to keep them.  I wore them yesterday and by the end of the day my feet were killing me.  I have peripheral neuropathy, to begin with, so noticing outside pain doesn’t always happen because I already am dealing with the nerve pain. Last night was different.  When I finally got to take the boots off the balls of my feet were hurting.  I reached my hand inside the boot and could hardly feel any cushion.  I pulled out the insole thing and it’s laughable to look at it and recall how the vendor and hosts bragged it up so much about being so cushiony and resilient.  I’ll be dropping of both pair at the post office tomorrow. Woman Sad