Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies.  What do you guys think of this boot.  I have not worn Earth : Origins are they comfortable?  I am thinking of getting a pair.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 ..................Yes!  Earths are comfortable.  I have 3 pair of their boots, and a couple pair of their sandals.  Earth and Clarks are the only shoes I wear now.  I have my shoes & boots whittled down to only these two.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

yes!!! comfort is amazing! I find them even more comfortable than Clarks and Vionics Smiley Happy I love the style, too Smiley Happy Go for it!

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but they look very masculine to me.  But if this TSV speaks to you, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Extremely comfortable and the price is excellent.

Regular Contributor

I have had very good buys from Earth brand, I feel they have a very comfortable footbed. I do recommend the brand as a whole.  I  have a pair of Earth boots on order now actually.  But if I am on the fence on any purchase,  I wait for reviews.

Respected Contributor

I cannot wear Earth Origins or Vionic.  I have flat feet and the arch supports are too high for me and actually become very uncomfortable in a short time.  EO has some really cute styles and bargains but they just don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  I have 5 pairs and they are the ones I wear most.  They are so sturdy and comfortable.  In shoes I usually wear 8 or 8 1/2 in most flat shoes but in boots and heels I go up to a 9 due to swelling in my feet.  I found that a 9 is too big even with heavy socks so I get 8 1/2.  

Valued Contributor
@Pecky I may have to get the almond to go with my almond BD cowlneck pullover. Are you picking theses up? If so what color?
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@PeckyI may have to get the almond to go with my almond BD cowlneck pullover. Are you picking theses up? If so what color?

@Joizz11I love the almond and would of ordered if I didn't buy a pair of Born boots in that color.  I'm thinking of the thunder gray to go with my beachrock BFD and my olive TSV(that I just got today and love it).