Trusted Contributor

Earth Origins Felt Slip-On Clogs with Strap Detail - Jenna

In case anyone loved these as I do. I purchased the gray last fall and have worn them all winter with no issues.  The old item # is defunct and the reviews are gone.  New item# is A370733 with some new colors, no pictures yet.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Earth Origins Felt Slip-On Clogs with Strap Detail - Jenna

Picture with colors are up now.  I ordered two pairs of these when they were a tsv last year.  I really like them.....very comfy and cute.

Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper  Do these have a good arch support? And, is the footbed made with cork and covered with felt? I've been purchasing Haflinger's, which I love, for many years. They are made in Germany (similar to Birkenstock's), but pricy. However, they last and last forever! 

Do these wear for years or are they a one or two year shoe? Have always wondered about the stretchy detail . . . does it weaken with wear? Why is it necessary? The felt "gives" with movement.

You seem to live up to your name and I appreciate your wisdom. These EO's are as attractive as my Haflinger's and much more reasonable. Thanks for answering my questions.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I like and buy the Earth shoe brand, but I don't care for the look of these clogs. I still have 2 like new pair of Birkenstock suede clogs I bought when the Q still sold them that I need to start wearing. I wouldn't mind trying those Haflinger felt clogs though.

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady 

I hesitatate to advise on apparel except whether or not I like the item.  A couple of pics for you showing the arch support which is there but may not be enough for some. More that some of my Skechers, which I wear a lot too.  Also showing a pic of the wear after 9 months of wear, outside on pavement.  I know there were complaints on the bottoms separating from the shoe or the soles wearing down but I did not experience this.  One also has to take into account the # of negative reviews vs # of shoes sold.  It is a returning style, which says something for the shoe.  I liked the price last year ($39) but I got the olive today and will wait for mahogany to come in "as is".  I am currently wearing a pair of Skechers mules for my outdoor shoes and will go back to these in the fall.  I can't speak to how many years they will last but you can see they are still in good shape. 

20190804_072045.jpg

20190804_072214 (1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper  Yours still look like new!  Thanks for answering my questions. Don't ever hesitate to recommend something when asked. Your comments on these forums are more valuable than you must realize!

I really appreciate your honesty and the pictures were an unexpected bonus. I plan to order two pairs: navy and burgendy (for my Linea whisper knits) since I'm unable to wear heels following my fractured back in December. 

I watched the video and they addressed the change in the Item Number. Due to the complaints on the sole last year, this sole has been revised (apparently it was a problem with the glue used with the cork) and should be a much better clog. They seem to have  addressed the issue honestly and with genuine concern. I believe them.

Many thanks for your help! This will be my first foray into Earth footwear. Anxious to give these clogs a try for my winter wear. Smiley Very Happy 

Money screams; wealth whispers.