Honored Contributor

A393615

I just ordered the black...nice clearance price and great reviews for a shoe. I would have liked to have waited for a FREE S&H day, but sizes are getting really limited.

I got them especially to go with the Jason Wu TSV dress and matching cardigan in black (also have the white).

Honored Contributor

Ultra cute!  Styles like this are SO perfect to balance today's fashions!

Unfortunately, this brand doesn't fit my foot which is why I wear Fly London.

I know you'll enjoy them!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Most of my shoes/boots/sandals are Earth, Clarks and Reebok (sneakers). I've never tried/owned Fly London...yet. Since I am not familiar with the brand, I just browsed through all the women's shoes/boots QVC has to offer just to get an idea of the styles. 

A couple of the boots peaked my interest, but quite pricey. I still put them on my wishlist...A385199 (sludge) and A385184 (deisel).

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Most of my shoes/boots/sandals are Earth, Clarks and Reebok (sneakers). I've never tried/owned Fly London...yet. Since I am not familiar with the brand, I just browsed through all the women's shoes/boots QVC has to offer just to get an idea of the styles. 

A couple of the boots peaked my interest, but quite pricey. I still put them on my wishlist...A385199 (sludge) and A385184 (deisel).

@Susan Louise 

Fly London are real leather and are like walking on marshmellows.  Quite a few ladies in retail, especially at makeup counters who stand on lenolium wear FL.  They are a 3 or 4 season shoe.

I am on my feet all day, following a full career as a teacher.  My feet are very happy when I leave.Smiley Happy