Respected Contributor

I have worn Clarks for many yrs now. The price gets higher & higher!! I have a pr of EO on my wish list. Wondering IF the quality & comfort of EO beats Clarks?

Honored Contributor

Re: Earth Origin VS Clarks ??

I don't think EO beats Clarks, but I think they're very comparable. If you like Clarks, you should give EO a try.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite brands were Ryka, Clarks and Earth Origins for years. I also purchase these same brands for my daughter in law as gifts.  She has a wide foot with a high arch so show shopping is frustrating for her. I think that Clarks and Earth are both good brands. It all depends on the shoe/boot style that you want.  I agree with the the Clarks' pricing. It seems that brand is climbing faster than some of the others.  I looked at Earth for a long time before I purchased my first pair of boots.  I have since purchased additional shoes. I'm pleased with both brands (especially it I can get it as a TSV)  I'm glad I gave Earth a try. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't know how they compare, but I purchase my shoes at a Clark's Oultet or online when they are starting to discontinue the shoe.  For $139 shootie's I paid about $69.00.  I know what styles fit me so I really don't have to try them on.  I never pay full price.

Contributor

I don't think EO replaces Clarks - but they are pretty close.   I have pronated feet ( I live in Vionics in the summer)    and Clarks are my #2 shoe, but EO is my slightly more casual shoe choice.  

in Fact - I bought the EO tsv last year of the Monk Strap shoes  , liked them so much - I went back for a 2nd pair about a month later...

Trusted Contributor

While I own a few pairs of Clarks, I don't find them to be the comfort shoes that they say they are.  I can't tell you how many I've returned because they hurt (purchased in store).  I do have a darling pair of Earth Origin boots that are so comfortable I can wear them all day.  They have soft beautiful leather and a nice arch support, plus a neat little heel (not flat boots). 

Honored Contributor

I like EO.

Have never liked Clarks.

New Contributor

I HAVE A LOT OF CLARK'S SHOES. I agree that not all are comforatable because the styles are different. If you find a bottom or style of Clark's that works well you need to try and stay with that specific bottom. Like the Artian or bendables are the high pricd Clark's and usually have more comfort such as the padding. I have a narrower foot so I have to watch out for the more boxy looking toe as they run to wide. I also own some Earthies and I find the same with them. I stick to certain looks or styles. I also read a lot of reviews a they will tell if there is plenty of padding or if the shoe runs narrow or wide. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought my first pair of Earth Origins shoes. They are the style called Arleen and I bought them at Winners in Canada. I did a google search and this style was sold on QVC this past summer

A269987

http://www.qvc.com/Earth-Origins-Suede-&-Leather-Slip-ons---Arleen.product.A269987.html

My pair are black with the purple interior and black straps. I think they feel a bit like a Vionic insole but the instep isn't as hard as Vionic. This style fits a wider forefoot as my shoes are an 8M.

I do like some Clarks shoes but the fit varies from style to style. I have some Clarks in a 7.5W, 8M, and 8.5M.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair and returned them.  I thought the soles were too thick and clunky.  Don't know why the sole should be that much wider than your foot on both sides.  Maybe it's just me, but that is my experience.