Respected Contributor

Marc Fisher owns Easy Spirit.  When I've purchased from the ES website that's where the shoes are shipped from. 

Honored Contributor

@DeeDee14 wrote:

@ Kachina 624 

iknow a lot of people complained about the sizing not being consistent, but I never had a problem with sizing...always a 7.5M in Earth. Hopefully they will correct that!

@DeeDee14    My complaint was not the sizing but the poor quality.  They were one season shoes, then done.  When I got a pair of strappy sandals with no way to adjust the straps, I was done.  My foot moved all over the footbed.  They were unwearable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

This is very interesting.  I was wondering why I have not seen any Earth or Earth Origin shoes here for a long time.  I love this brand.  I have booties that they had a couple of years ago the Gella, and I love them.  They are the most fashionable and comfortable booties I have ever had.  My DH is crazy about the ones I have in red (lol).  

New Contributor

Earth shoes was bought out by Windsong,globalLLc.  I have had 3 or 4 pairs of their shoes, Two of them literally fell apart. One pair just today,the whole bottom of the slipper fell off. I have tried to contact the company many times, even when it was still Earth brand.  Cannot find any contact information anywhere.Qvc has no contact info for them either. Really disgusted with this company. Will Never Purchase from them again, I anyone finds contact info, please post.Thanks