Super Contributor

finally, one with traction for the snow! I loved the Clarks tsv, but the sole was slick.  I need boots w traction. 

Trusted Contributor

I love this brand of boot!  I bought last year's TSV and ended up with 3 pairs, but of course I'm going to have to get a pair of this new style!  By the way, I can't tell you how many compliments I received when I wore them. 

Trusted Contributor

After checking out the suede option, I'm not sure if I like the distressed toe area.  I know that's the trend for many boots, but they look too 'used' that way.  If I can get over that 'issue' in my head, I'm going to order the navy. Woman Frustrated 

Esteemed Contributor

I like these tall boots but I am 5'. I was wondering if these would cut you off and not be attractive. Does anyone have tall boots and is 5' and under? Please advise. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

They seem to be an odd height to me.  Not tall and not a bootie.   Mid-calf?   Strange zipper too.  Just not liking these although rally nice colors.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm 5'2" and wore last year's TSV every day during the winter months, and had numerous compliments!  I decided to order the navy suede.

Respected Contributor

I am loving that Merlot or burgundy suede  (The navy looks lovely too.)   I have a narrow foot and heel, high instep, slim ankles and shins but fuller calves.  I need the extra room in the calves.   I have never tried this brand before so I'm not sure how it runs.  I usually wear a thick, short sock with boots since it is hard to find narrow widths in boots of any brand. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like boots but these are not for me.  Living in So. CA it's not always that cold that one needs such a heavy styled boot.  I need something a bit more feminine looking. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Contributor

I really like this TSV and would order the Merlot or the Navy or both if they came in smooth leather instead of suede. I already have enough suede boots. Bummer.