Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Once I get them, if they fit, and if the color I want is in stock, I will do that.  I hope they honor their free exchange offer.

@CamilleP, I heard Carolyn describe the color as jade. It's definitely a green teal versus a blue teal. Either way it's a pretty color, but I can vouch for QVC honoring their free exchange offer if you need to use it. Hopefully you'll love your new shoes!

Honored Contributor

A really nice design for this sandal shoe.  I like the blue but it's too early for me to buy for summer.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Just noticing first reviews are posted for this TSV sandal, and they are all complaining about fit being way too big. Tried to cancel my order but of course that rarely works unless done in first few minutes after ordering. So now I must wait to see if the 8m sandal fits me and will probably be stuck with a costly return. Hosts and vendors need to be more honest about fit. If customers need to order half size down, say so please!   This may be my final shoe order from Q. Took awhile, but I’ve finally learned my lesson. 

Honored Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

Really cute, the Teal in very pretty but I wish they had them in Red.  

@Silver Fox1  Love shades of red shoes/boots/flats in winter. In spring/summer, my wild toe polish seems to compete with sandal colors other than blk. and tan? Does that make a difference to you or I’m just too weird about that?

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

@Silver Fox1  Love shades of red shoes/boots/flats in winter. In spring/summer, my wild toe polish seems to compete with sandal colors other than blk. and tan? Does that make a difference to you or I’m just too weird about that?

@Shanus wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

Your not weird at all @Shanus !!!   I almost always wear neutral shades on my toes because I don't want to draw attention to them so any color sandals work for me.

Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Just noticing first reviews are posted for this TSV sandal, and they are all complaining about fit being way too big. Tried to cancel my order but of course that rarely works unless done in first few minutes after ordering. So now I must wait to see if the 8m sandal fits me and will probably be stuck with a costly return. Hosts and vendors need to be more honest about fit. If customers need to order half size down, say so please!   This may be my final shoe order from Q. Took awhile, but I’ve finally learned my lesson. 

I received mine this AM. and I find the fit to be true to size. They look really cute on and now I wish that I had ordered another color.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@CJC wrote:

I received mine this AM. and I find the fit to be true to size. They look really cute on and now I wish that I had ordered another color.

Agree.  Mine fit pretty much like my other Earth sandal flats; maybe just a touch wider.  I was terrified they would be huge based on the reviews.  They are not.  Unless you have a narrow foot, these should work for most who ordered them.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder what's up with all the reviews saying how big they run. Jane did say she sometimes orders a wide, but with these she didn't need to. Maybe a lot of people ordered wide and they turned out to be too wide. Who knows.

The funny thing is, I clicked on the shoes to watch the video and Jane is making a crazy looking face as though she's in agony or disgusted. I thought considering the reviews the shoes are getting the look is perfect! Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, it sounds like the two of you, @faeriemoon & @QVCkitty1, are happy with yours so that's a good thing. I tried to get the blue but I waited too long. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I wonder what's up with all the reviews saying how big they run. Jane did say she sometimes orders a wide, but with these she didn't need to. Maybe a lot of people ordered wide and they turned out to be too wide. Who knows.

The funny thing is, I clicked on the shoes to watch the video and Jane is making a crazy looking face as though she's in agony or disgusted. I thought considering the reviews the shoes are getting the look is perfect! Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, it sounds like the two of you, @faeriemoon & @QVCkitty1, are happy with yours so that's a good thing. I tried to get the blue but I waited too long. 

@SusieQ_2  I saw Jane's face on the still shot of the video and it is priceless!  I think you will be able to get your color if you hold on a bit because I think there will be a lot of returns.

Again, they run a bit wide, but my foot is on the wider side of average so for me they are fine.  I disagree with the comments that they run long.  I don't know if you're concerned about sizing, but that's my two cents.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for that @faeriemoon. I am on waitlist and didn't know whether or not I should cancel with all the reviews. My feet aren't wide but these are for summer so a little extra room is fine. I guess I'll just wait and see if they send them. The worst that will happen is a $6.95 return fee if they don't work out. 

I just had to post about that video though. They really caught Jane at the wrong moment!