Honored Contributor

EXPLAIN WHY VIONIC ON SO OFTEN

I notice VIONIC shoes have slippers, sneakers, ballet flats, boots, etc. They're on QVC quite often. Are they that great?

Trusted Contributor

Re: EXPLAIN WHY VIONIC ON SO OFTEN

I, for one, am really sick of seeing this brand every time I turn on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswear something Vionic almost every day.  I have terrible feet and very often wear my orthotics and the heavy New Balance sneakers fitted by an expert (had to give away 2 nearly new pairs I chose for myself!), but I can wear Vionic sneakers and their sandals.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can anyone tell me why Vionic on their sneakers skips 5 1/2 size?  This is routine so it's not that it sells out--starts at 5, then 6 forward, with half sizes starting at 6.  I called QVC yesterday to find out what was recommended on ordering  size (go up or down on Vionic) and they couldn't tell me. 

Honored Contributor

IMHO, they ARE all that great.  And they're probably on often because the sales are good.

Honored Contributor

Vionic is to the Q what Birkenstock was to the Q years ago. Hundreds of thousands of Birkenstocks were sold and they were always sold out. Vionic is a good brand, but IMO is not the quality it should be for the price. Vionic and QVC have convinced us that we like Vionic and we must because a boat load of them are sold each month.

Honored Contributor

Vionics don't work for me, I have flat feet and they just made my legs hurt. I really gave them a good try. That being said, I'm glad that they work for so many people, having uncomfortable shoes is no fun, and I don't begrudge the time that they are on.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I notice VIONIC shoes have slippers, sneakers, ballet flats, boots, etc. They're on QVC quite often. Are they that great?

Vionics are really hit or miss for me. I get Plantar Fasciitis if I don't have orthotic insoles in my shoes. That means buying multiple expensive insoles or changing the insoles in and out of the shoes I wear each day. Vionics basically come with the orthotic built-in, so if I wear Vionics, I don't need to buy or swap insoles. That's a BIG plus for me.

But sizing is an issue with Vionic, especially in the Wide widths, and can be very inconsistent from style to style, so I'm careful when I make my purchases. I listen to the presentations to see if they say a style runs wide or narrow and read the reviews.

They make great slippers and I have a few pairs of slippers, sneakers, and shoes by Vionic. When they fit right, I do think they're worth it.

Trusted Contributor

I just got a UPS delivery today notice with Vionic advertising in it! Qvc really knows how to push until you hate it.

Honored Contributor

I have many pairs of support types of shoes and most are of a quality and effectiveness far superior to Vionic.  I think they are tremendously overpriced.  I can't believe people actually think a thong will provide support....ask a podiatrist what he thinks about that.  These shoes probably do more harm than good in many cases.  They really do a sales job which is why they're on so often.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment