Trusted Contributor

Re: ENOUGH COMFY WALKING SHOES

Really? I'll have to check that out, @Kachina624, as I'm a bit of a shoe addict! I think I went to their website once, & must have registered, but when I went to the site again, I couldn't get in, & didn't bother with it. But, for 50% off name brands, it might be worth it!

Honored Contributor

Ladies, Foot Smart is a wonderful site with a catalog, and they have quite a lot of walking shoes as well as comfort sandals.

Respected Contributor

There are numerous websites that offer free shipping (some in both directions) and discount codes.  Their offerings are far greater and diverse than what is offered on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624- I hear you, but I have to say that I'm one of those "older females" and the last place I'd buy shoes is QVC! I learned long ago that I need to buy shoes from a local B&M where I can try them on, but mostly it's because the majority of the Q's shoes are not my style. I hate the look of thick rubber soles, and frankly, I don't consider myself to be matronly! I have one pair of sneakers and wear them begrudgeingly in the fall. I know there are a lot of women who want/need Clarks and Vionic, and that's fine. But there is another segment of shoe shoppers who can find the style we want elsewhere.