Trusted Contributor

Re: EARTH TSV BOOTS STILL IN PROCESS ON 8/26

Mine just shipped 8/26, so hopefully everyone gets their's soon!

Valued Contributor

Has anyone else tried calling customer service yet, like I did yesterday, to see what they may tell you if different than what they told me??

Respected Contributor

I called CS and spoke with a very nice person named Courtney.She said they were waiting for boots to be releAsed for shipping by the vendor. Again, super nice CS rep. 

Regular Contributor

Mine are still in process too. I went in to try to cancel but they said they are in the process of shipping but I won't receive them until 9/2/15. How can they be in the process of shipping if I won't get them for another week. Maybe they are doing this so people won't cancel.
It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

birkinbaby....That's basically the same as what they told me....being shipped from the vendor.  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

birkinbaby....That's basically the same as what they told me....being shipped from the vendor.  Woman Frustrated

I got the idea to call from your above post.  I  hope we all love them when they arrive.

New Contributor

what is with this "in process" an hour after you want to cancel an item? this has happened to me before, and when I called customer service, I was told they had a glitch in their system. apparently, this "glitch" has not been fixed. then the item stays "in process" for days, which is different than how this system worked in the past. I am quickly losing faith in QVC and their "process". maybe they grew too big? 

Trusted Contributor

Still in process on 8/28.  Other people have received them.  I ordered early in the day.  I want to see if they are comfortable and if the wide calf is too wide, as I want to order another color if I like them.  I have another pair on check status, but it will run out before these people ship mine. 

Thanks for all the replies.  It makes me feel as if I might get them.  I do have a problem with waiting inordinate amounts of time for items.  That's why I will never again order anything on Advance Order - Fresh from the Fair.  That's not the way I roll.  LOL.  I do feel badly for those of you who wanted to cancel after only an hour or two.  I had that happen only a few times in the past.  Some items you can cancel for days.  I guess it does depend on where/who is doing the shipping.    

Valued Contributor

Hooray!  Mine just shipped today, 8-28-15 at 3:49am from Ontario, Calif.!   Woman Happy  Guess I won't be getting them here on east coast until middle to end of next week!...Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I got an automated call an hour ago saying due to factory glitch my boots were to be delayed by 5 days. I certainly worry now they are hurriedly making.some more boots and hope the quality won't suffer. And now  for that worry, I tried to cancel but it is not allowed.  Aaarrgghhhh!