Trusted Contributor

EARTH TSV BOOTS STILL IN PROCESS ON 8/26

I've ordered other items since then that have arrived.  I know that they had a lot of orders, but this seems over the top.  Everytime I see that they are still in process, I expect to get the dreaded e-mail that means they miscounted.

Trusted Contributor

Re: EARTH TSV BOOTS STILL IN PROCESS ON 8/26

This is very frustrating for me as well. I tried to cancel my order after 4 hours and it had already said the order was in process and couldn't be canceled. That was 4 days ago!! 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same here, mine are still in process, and I received a pair of Clarks shoes that I ordered after I ordered the boots. They arrived yesterday! I tried hitting the cancel order button, and it says they can't be canceled because they are in the process of shipping. I was wondering If I was the only one. 

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine also.  I called customer service this afternoon.  Customer rep was not too concerned...I was told the order went to manufacturer as they are being shipped out by them.  And that my estimated delivery day was 9-2-15 so there was still plenty of time for manufacturer to ship them & for me to receive by the 9-2-15 estimated delivery.  Maybe someone else here can call to see what they are told...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

• It's the same for me. I ordered two pair, the merlot
    shipped yesterday and the brown is still in process. 😕
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I keep checking and it says the very annoying "In Process".  I had also decided to cancel  and was unable to. It was hours after ordering.  So now that I am getting them,I want them to at least get here...lol. If I could cancel after waiting this long I would for sure. Whatever the reason for the delay is, it's too long.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two pairs ~ navy & grey.  You can add me to the list of people whose order is still "in process."  :-(

Valued Contributor

Same here! I ordered the brown ones.
Super Contributor

My Merlot boots are still in progress!

Frequent Contributor

I'm in the same boat at everyone else. I ordered 4 pairs of the wide calf..black, merlot, brown and navy. Yes I went a little crazy.  Anyway I tried hitting the cancel button a couple days ago and received 'they're in process of shipping and cannot be cancelled".  Well they're still in the process and it's been a good 5 days.   I would like to receive these and try them on. I've never owned Earth brand shoes before so I'm curious how they will fit.