Valued Contributor

Re: EARTH TSV BOOTS STILL IN PROCESS ON 8/26

[ Edited ]

@birkin baby wrote:

I got an automated call an hour ago saying due to factory glitch my boots were to be delayed by 5 days. I certainly worry now they are hurriedly making.some more boots and hope the quality won't suffer. And now  for that worry, I tried to cancel but it is not allowed.  Aaarrgghhhh!

I got the same message. How odd. At this point they should give us an option to cancel and don't worry about it!! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ugghh!  I got a call too birkinbaby!  Woman Frustrated   But it had something to do with a shipping glitch or something like that.  Just checked shippng location on mine & still showing shipped today around 3am this morning.

I called customer servce & told them maybe they should ensure inventory is in a QVC warehouse and they should ship, rather than trust a vendor to ship (other than food products of course).

Will be checking my credit card to make sure the billing date matches the shipping date now that this is being held up for so long....will not pay intetest charges if they have a problem & cannot ship on a timely basis!  

Trusted Contributor

I never got the automated message.  So I called this morning 8/29 to see if maybe mine were iminent to be shipped.  The Customer Servivce Rep told me it would be five more days from today.  So I guess the boots I have on check status will be canceled automatically.  I'm not going to order another pair which I won't be able to cancel without knowing how these fit.  I told her I was unhappy with the vendor shipping these and would have preferred QVC to ship them.  I asked her to pass that along to her bosses, because I feel they were not prepared to do this massive amount of shipping.  They keep saying it's a technical glitch.  Somehow, I'm not buying that.  I think they are overwhelmed.  Not much I can do about it.    

Super Contributor

@Scorpio1971 wrote:

Ugghh!  I got a call too birkinbaby!  Woman Frustrated   But it had something to do with a shipping glitch or something like that.  Just checked shippng location on mine & still showing shipped today around 3am this morning.

I called customer servce & told them maybe they should ensure inventory is in a QVC warehouse and they should ship, rather than trust a vendor to ship (other than food products of course).

Will be checking my credit card to make sure the billing date matches the shipping date now that this is being held up for so long....will not pay intetest charges if they have a problem & cannot ship on a timely basis!  

Got that same automated call after I called CS and got the same story. So irritated!!!

Honored Contributor

I was wondering what was going on with these boots. Honestly I'm pretty fed up with EO. I purchased a red pair of double buckle boots and they were $150!  I have an off the shelf size 9 foot... and those boots fit narrow, I had to unbuckle the lower buckle to adjust it (and of course the symmetry of the three buckles were off).  They also didn't describe the boots as being "brushed" or even suede and I was expecting smooth leather (my favorite).  I own two pairs of boots from last year and they fit great and look great!

So, really disapponted I sent that pair back.  And when the tall boots were presented I ordered a pair.  I then decided to cancel (same day) and the system wouldn't let me!  All these days later and I still haven't received them.... also no call.... and I still can't cancel.

This will be my last EO purchase.  I don't know what is happening with that company but I'm done .....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Mine arrvied yesterday, and I love them! I ordered one pair in the black, and put the brown on check hold. I wanted to make sure I liked them. I just chnged my check hold to credit, so they are in process. I wonder if I will get them. The brown are all sold out!

Respected Contributor

If you call CS they can probably cancel for you. I read the great reviews and am getting more excited to get those merlot babies!  I was gonna cancel, could not do it online or automated;but CS said they could if I decided to do so.  Those good reviews are  keeping me in.  I love my earth origins and earthies. Earthies do seem more narrow.  

Valued Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

If you call CS they can probably cancel for you. I read the great reviews and am getting more excited to get those merlot babies!  I was gonna cancel, could not do it online or automated;but CS said they could if I decided to do so.  Those good reviews are  keeping me in.  I love my earth origins and earthies. Earthies do seem more narrow.  

yes, I agree. My foot is narrow, and these fit wonderfully in the medium width. I am so happy with the comfort of these boots!

Occasional Contributor

After several emails to CS, with the standard reply, I got tired of being told they were in shipping when they were actually still not available from the vendor. I finally got some satisfaction when they agreed not to charge me for return shipping. Meanwhile, I got my Clarks Sept TSV boots, and they are fantastic!!

Here is the email I received about the EO boots...

Dear QVC Shopper,

Thanks for ordering from our popular collection of Earth Origins footwear items. We're writing to let you know that delivery of your order has been unexpectedly delayed by approximately five days due to a technical issue the vendor is experiencing. We're truly sorry for the wait.

We also want to inform you that a pack slip may not be included with your package due to this issue. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the order details for your records or need a return label, please visit the Order Status page on QVC.com. Simply locate your order and print.

We encourage you to check your Order Status on QVC.com for the latest tracking information as your order makes its way to you. Should you have a question about your order, our Customer Service representatives are happy to help. Give us a call at 800-367-9444 any time between 7am-1am ET, seven days a week.

We appreciate your understanding and hope you enjoy your Earth Origins purchase when it arrives. Wear it in good style!

Sincerely,

Lisa Norden, VP Customer Service & Experience

Valued Contributor

I just now received my EO TSV boots. I ordered a 9M with the wide calf. I think I could've probably gotten by with the normal calf, but I like the extra roominess too. They fit splendidly, and they are very very comfortable. I like the larger toe box, and I love the color (merlot). They are absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad I got them -- I almost talked myself out of them. Glad I didn't. 

Briggsie