Valued Contributor

I just have to make a comment about this brand. They are SO COMFORTABLE!! Do not hesitate to buy these shoes. I noticed there was a show on recently selling them. I have about 6 pairs. LOVE THEM!!!  However, I purchased mine from ZAPPOS. Free shipping and free returns. 

Just had to put this out there. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!  Virtual hugs to all!!!

Honored Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

I just have to make a comment about this brand. They are SO COMFORTABLE!! Do not hesitate to buy these shoes. I noticed there was a show on recently selling them. I have about 6 pairs. LOVE THEM!!!  However, I purchased mine from ZAPPOS. Free shipping and free returns. 

Just had to put this out there. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!  Virtual hugs to all!!!

DSW is another place to find Dr. Scholls .  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I bought a pair last summer since I had worn Dr. Scholls years ago and loved them.  

I guess I am spoiled by modern soles.  I was not prepared for an unflexible shoe that kept slapping my heel.  There is no back strap and they don't flex. I gave them to Goodwill.  

Respected Contributor

Good to know, I am expecting a pair I ordered to be delivered soon. 

Honored Contributor

I totally agree. I got a pair from Zulily and they are some of my favorites. They don't look like they'd be comfortable but they really are 

Valued Contributor
I am waiting for my Dr Scholls leopard espadrilles (a382739) to arrive shortly. I cant wait!!