Not applicable

Re: Dooney hobo bag - had enough?

The Logo Lock Hobo was the first D&B bag that I bought. I loved the grape color, because I love purple. It is still in my rotation, but I agree with others that it does not have the bells and whistles of some of the other bags.

I really prefer the hobo and shopper styles. I think it is just easier for me to carry those types of bags; for satchels I can never use the long strap so I am always carrying them over my wrist, etc. That is not always convenient.

Valued Contributor

Have you ever carried it? IT IS very functional. Even without pockets on the outside. This bag I thought would be a hassle getting in and out of, but no its the opposite. The lock is so easy and the openings on each end is big enough to reach in, but only you. The way it lays no one else can get in it easy, so security isn't an issue. There is plenty of room and things stay put in this bag. There are fabulous pockets inside. Over all since I started carrying one my other bags are a pain when I use them. So back I come for a different color. Have 2, is Santa listened #3 is under the tree.

Occasional Contributor

I like the bag but find it HUGE. I found the smaller one on the Dooney site with a front pocket. A good medium size bag. Its called the Pebble Grain Medium Annalisa loc Sac. I got the Marine blue. Love it.

Occasional Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Hi Cindy said:

I kind of like the looks of the Pebble Grain Annalisa Lock Sac. Scaled down quite a bit. Anyone own this one ???

Additional Information H 8" x W 4.25" x L 10.5" Outside pocket. Inside zip pocket. Cell phone pocket. Inside key hook. Strap drop length: 8.5".

Medium Annalisa Lock Sacyes! Love it! AND..it's not so big or heavy. A "perfect" mid size bag.

Frequent Contributor

My face when I see this bag presented on air....

Frequent Contributor

Dang it! It doesn't show up.

Frequent Contributor

?? i own 2 and I love them