Frequent Contributor

Dooney fall 2014 collection available @

Valued Contributor

Re: Dooney fall 2014 collection available @

I'm happy to say I haven't seen anything I liked (can't afford more purses at this time)

But some choices are interesting - the samba satchel with a suede outside pocket....a bit weird...And Chelsea in florentine leather...

Honored Contributor

Oh I see stuff I like, but nothing, so far anyway, I've gone completely off the deep end over... That's a good thing!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Upon taking another look, there are some truly gorgeous bags but they're in the 5-700 (and up) range and I'm just not going there... I see they're bringing out the Chelsea in Florentine and while I'm sure it'll be a gorgeous bag, this one, to me, is better in pebble. I also noted the lock line in the combination of suede and leather. They're pretty bags, but I'm not sold on those locks. By the time fall gets here, who knows, but for right now, I'm thinking I'm going to be able to behave... I guess time will tell.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

On 7/28/2014 stevieb said:

Upon taking another look, there are some truly gorgeous bags but they're in the 5-700 (and up) range and I'm just not going there... I see they're bringing out the Chelsea in Florentine and while I'm sure it'll be a gorgeous bag, this one, to me, is better in pebble. I also noted the lock line in the combination of suede and leather. They're pretty bags, but I'm not sold on those locks. By the time fall gets here, who knows, but for right now, I'm thinking I'm going to be able to behave... I guess time will tell.

Yes I totally agree with you. I like the samba no the lock, I also like the shopper in florentine leather. Will see I just clean my closet and a was exhausting too many handbags. I probably took out around 30 bags that I am not longer use. I am going to sell those to get some cash.