Super Contributor

I ordered a purse from Dooney.com in October 2011. I am wondering "what happened?" It does not usually take so long for my items to arrive. Well, I called today and even their CS rep was amazed that I had not received my order. Apparently, it is being made in ITALY and has not yet arrived. He did tell me that his computer tells him I should have it by the first week in April 2012, so that is a good thing.

Also, my other trade-in that I have been waiting at least three months for is at Dooney someplace and should be released to me soon. In the next week to ten days.

Every other time I have ordered directly from Dooney.com I have had must faster turnaround times. I wonder what is going on?

My husband ordered an item from Q for me (also a Dooney) and he got an e-mail notification that it is expected in May 2012. He ordered several months ago. Finally had to tell me that it was backordered, as he ordered it and the gift giving date passed without his gift he wanted to present.

NOTE: All of these items are Florentine pieces.

While I had the Dooney CS rep on the phone I asked about the new colors (Oyster, Olive, Dusty Blue) and the little color swatches. Apparently, he has them (swatches) next to his desk and could look at them and describe them for me. On the website, zilch! On the front page of the Florentine section, there is a picture of the Domed Satchel with an outside pocket in the Oyster color, but if you click on the image, the color goes away.