Contributor
<h4>On Wed. of this wk. I saw on ILD web site the ocean blue Bristol for $180, so I put in my cart,plus a wallet on sale and ran a few errands.wasn't sure I really needed another as I have it in Violet and love it. Much to my dismay when I got home and cked ILD site and my cart the Bristol was now $279...so I deleted. Tonite when I was reading some comments and E-bay was mentioned..ILD..I cked rite away and there it was at 180 and change..so I ordered on Buy it now. Yeah!! cuz I couldn't get it off my mind and I have no Dooneys in blue. I thank all of you for your input on products, sales etc. Teddy bear</h4>
Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney bristol on Ebay..ILD

teddybr: congratulations. The Bristol is one of my favorite styles and the ocean blue is beautiful. That was my first Bristol.

Contributor

Hi, I'm posting an update on the Bristol..see 1st entry.... it was due here betw.10th and 13th...no show...coming smartpost from FedX. Supposedly in my town today..not delivered. My ? is, is this usual time from an Ebay purchase from ILD.??? DH says it's the Holiday season..which I get,but I was surprised this bag originated from Bloomington,Ca. I find that strange..fortunately for me I've been lucky ordering from ILD...no issues..nor ever had an issue from Ebay in receiving item quickly. Boy, this is long ''sorry'..TIA if anyone has an idea or experience w/same. Tedybr

Valued Contributor

Why would it be strange to ship from CA? Looks like they have a warehouse over there. I got one of my orders from there as well.

Contributor

TK,thanks for the info. I had no idea Dooney had a warehouse in Ca. I'm on east coast and thought it was in Conn. Silly me...it would make perfect sense to have them around the country. TB

Respected Contributor

Dooney has 2 major warehouses... one in CA and one in CT. Different styles are shipped from each one. It doesn't matter where you live.

Valued Contributor

Yep, and for that reason they are supposed to charge me sales tax since I'm also in California.....
Valued Contributor

Not to mention, it's really unfair because I have to ship my returns to CT which cost me $16-20.... I had to do it twice....but the second time around it was worth it Smiley Happy
Contributor

Hi all, my Bristol ocean blue arrived today ,wrapped like new and box was intact. I will be using soon and know I'll enjoy. Thanks for all your info. Have a nice Holiday season. TB