Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Outlet Stores

The last time I was at the DB outlet everything was at least 40 off some stuff and more, they have great deals, hard to resist if you are a fan of theirs.

Come back and tell us what you got, I haven't gone outlet shopping in years (well last fall but spouse was with me so I am not including that IFKWIM{#emotions_dlg.biggrin})

Cole Haan also has good things and as far as I could tell looks the same as their usual line

Super Contributor

You will get a much better deal at the outlet than you will ever find on Q. Also in Macy's and Dillard's you can get really good end of season deals, especially if you have a Macy's card, with both Coach and Dooney.
New Contributor

are the dooney & bourke authentic when bought in a store like Boscov's or Macy's, etc?
Valued Contributor

Hottie, of course the D&B sold at Macy's & Boscovs's are real. Both these stores are major retailers who would never chance selling fakes.
Super Contributor

I go to an outlet in Ellenton Florida - the selection and prices are great!  The only thing is that you cannot return anything - just get store credit

Occasional Contributor

I have a Dooney and Bourke outlet about 1.5 miles from my house and have bought 2 bags from there already.  The bags are "real" bags and not "outlet" bags and I found bags that they don't sell on QVC.  I also go to Rehoboth Beach and go to the outlets there and there is a D&B outlet there (no sales tax at all in DE) and I bought one bag there.  All 3 bags were way less expensive than the ones they sell on QVC.  I bought one D&B bag from QVC and I still have it but it seems like you're getting a good deal with the easy pay but its not really and I don't really care about the extra items as I use an RFID wallet after having my bank accounts compromised so I don't really need any extra items. 

Respected Contributor

THere is an outlet about 15 minutes from me and I have bought two bags there.  If you happen on a good sale you can really get a deal.  They look exactly the same and the sales lady said there was no difference.  Without a sale there is always 40% off and then sometimes with a sale an additional amount off.  I asked to be on mailing list and they said I was but she said it is random who they send it to.

Super Contributor

Do the D&B outlet stores carry the leather logo lock hobo or is it exclusive to QVC?

Respected Contributor

I bought a small lexington shopper Monday at the outlet mall and it is the same except it was 129.00 plus no s&h.  On the Q it is 198. plus 10+ s&h.  They has a lot of colors but not the one I really wanted which was the wine color.  I just opted for brown.