Valued Contributor

Re: Dooney Won't Honor Customer's Requests

Wow....Weird, it's there but it is SO hard to find! That doesn't make any sense.... D&B's marketing strategy is SO awkward...... Thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

On 6/23/2014 tough_kitty said:

Wow....Weird, it's there but it is SO hard to find! That doesn't make any sense.... D&B's marketing strategy is SO awkward...... Thanks for the info!

Well of course they'd rather we spend $280 to buy the hobo which we may or may not really want just to get that coin purse that sells for $58 on their website or $45 at ilovedooney.com. I saw one of those hobo bags on the shopgoodwill.com website but of course it didn't have the coin purse.

Respected Contributor

Tmoro brown is $43.50 today on the Dooney site.
Honored Contributor

Frequent threads about this... Don't always believe what you hear. The kiss locks can be had, not all the time and not in all colors, but ILD and the regular site both often carry them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Dupe...

Honored Contributor

Dupe...

Esteemed Contributor

I have the original kiss-lock coin purse I use every day. I don't remember how much I paid, maybe $58 in 1989ish, but it was made in the USA in british tan. I still have my matching eyecase but my wallet wore out.

Super Contributor

This forum has been hiccuping tonite - with posts duplicating (or missing when submitted) - but yes, the info on here is correct. It really bugs me that The Vendor and the hosts perpetuate "the myth" that the *only place* to get that kiss lock credit card accessory is with the Logo Lock purse, here at the Q. I don't trust any of the Dooney 'exclusives' (mostly TSVs) here, in fact I've returned several because they should have gone directly to The Dooney Outlets from the outset. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Super Contributor

When I hear hosts say some of these things I really wonder how much do they know about the company, or what they are selling. One night Jane asked Sue about Mr. Bourke. I thought I would choke. Sue kinda got through it without revealing any information about him. He hasn't been associated with D & B for a long time. He got himself in a heap of trouble money laundering in a foreign country. I guess to me, they would them a little more information concerning the company whose products they are presenting. It would possibly enhance the viewers experience and certainly provide more creditably to presentations. Of course, though why would one need that when their job is to "SELL, SELL, SELL!"
Honored Contributor

On 6/23/2014 maryebrown said:

This forum has been hiccuping tonite - with posts duplicating (or missing when submitted) - but yes, the info on here is correct. It really bugs me that The Vendor and the hosts perpetuate "the myth" that the *only place* to get that kiss lock credit card accessory is with the Logo Lock purse, here at the Q. I don't trust any of the Dooney 'exclusives' (mostly TSVs) here, in fact I've returned several because they should have gone directly to The Dooney Outlets from the outset. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Hi marye, and yea, the boards are whacked tonight... That stellar Q functionality thing...