Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV email is out $268

On 3/13/2015 cgil said:
On 3/12/2015 stevieb said:

I see they're in fantasy land again, giving this bag a retail value of nearly three hundred and twenty five bucks...

ITA! They are way off price on this one...

They seem always to inflate the retail price for their TSV's and because they're almost always made for Q bags, there's really nothing identical to compare them to. Oh the games they play.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2015 MissBetsyW said:

Thank you, Jaxs Mom! She was a great lady, and I really miss her.

What a nice memory. Isn't it interesting the things that trigger our memories? Even if this isn't the one, here's hoping you find a white patent bag for yourself and for memories of your mom!

Honored Contributor

Quite a bit of patent on the airwaves today and all seemingly shown in the same colors...

Trusted Contributor

I am passing on this. I don't like the leather in the corners and I hate the flap closure.

I would never buy a Dooney or any other bag for that matter that had that kind of a closure.

It just looks odd to me. Like I stuck something in my bag that's trying to get out. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Not to mention when getting into the bag, you have to keep pushing the flap closure back.

If they had left it all one color and a one snap closure I would have thought about it.

Valued Contributor

I don't understand this closure type either. It's not secure and it's just in the way. Totally useless.
Honored Contributor

Wow the zip zip looks really nice in the patent though.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

The TSV is a pretty bag, but add me to the list that is shaking my head in wonderment at that closure... I mean, why...? Not wild about the light leather trim either, though I suppose it works well with these colors for summer. The white bag is very pretty, but not for me.

Contributor

kinda board with Dooney, did not buy todays TSV cause it seems they sell the cheep looking ones for TSV's. It's to small forme anyway , I like hobos, like Oryany. Dooney needs a fresh look and today's didn't do it for me. Also really expensive for what you get, clearly a 150.00 bag not almost 300.00

Super Contributor

I like the Janine flap/closure. I have it on an older Dooney TSV (Janine with flowers in different colors). It's so easy to pop up and get into your bag. It is a different style than most bags, but it is easy to use.

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 stray770 said: I love D&B but will pass. I am on a Kate Spade kick

Kate Spade bags are everywhere and they are less

expensive than the Dooneys..

:

Kate Spade has a 50% off all bags, at the moment on

her site...