Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 15th

On 10/3/2014 Krissie22 said:

Lisa does put other brands on her FB page from time to time, as I'm sure the other hosts do as well, with links to buy early. And it works.

I just for the life of me don't get the secretive nature of the Insider information, since it's free now, and yet new subscribers can't get it because it's supposedly not available. It's no special privilege anymore, so why not let people share the info. Same with Godfreak's posts. It's silly.

Believe me, it never was a special privilege, even when they charged big bucks for it... It frequently arrived late, often had very little of interest on offer and the items that were worth seeing 'early' were often sold out... I think the demand for it became so limited that they stopped selling it and then, just because they could, you know, sort of like doling out those 'random' Easy Pays, they opted only to send it to a handful of people... Like the link hasn't made the rounds... And yea, the whole GF thing is totally goofy... The whole post and poof and post and poof game is juvenile...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

D&B website photo

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 beckyb1012 said:

D&B website photo

This is the Chelsea, but it isn't the TSV... There are similarities, but also some pretty big differences...

Wink

Respected Contributor

beckyb: the picture you posted is the Chelsea, the TSV is similar, but it's not the same look as the TSV has more contrast trim. I saw a picture on the purseforum.

Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

beckyb: the picture you posted is the Chelsea, the TSV is similar, but it's not the same look as the TSV has more contrast trim. I saw a picture on the purseforum.

Oh I know but it gives a vision to think about. Never been a big fan of any of their TSV but always want to get an ideal as soon as possible. Thanks, Happy Shopping!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 newjersey said:
On 10/2/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/2/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 10/2/2014 RespectLife said:
On 10/1/2014 Krissie22 said:

Best I could do - sorry for the length. The leather actually looks from the photo to be more textured than pebbled, but it's just one photo in grey.

By the way, the link to the Insider is super easy to find online with Google. It's been posted on these boards many, many times how to do it.

Thanks guys! I did it! So proud of myself since I am usually the worse 'searcher' in the world.

Greatly appreciate the heads up! This one isn't for me as the center compartment is pretty much a deal breaker for me. If I was going to break that rule, it would be for the Toledo Chelsea E/W in natural. I just love that bag!

Well, I'm a pretty good "searcher" and I can't find it. What did you google?{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Same here...no luck Smiley Sad I found the old ones but not the current one.

Yep, the same thing is happening to me. No matter what I type in, google or any other search engine won't bring up the Nov. 2014 insider.

I didn't find the Insider on google. I found the picture at forum.purseblog.com posting by

elbgrl

Valued Contributor

On 10/3/2014 RespectLife said:
On 10/2/2014 newjersey said:
On 10/2/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/2/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 10/2/2014 RespectLife said:
On 10/1/2014 Krissie22 said:

Best I could do - sorry for the length. The leather actually looks from the photo to be more textured than pebbled, but it's just one photo in grey.

By the way, the link to the Insider is super easy to find online with Google. It's been posted on these boards many, many times how to do it.

Thanks guys! I did it! So proud of myself since I am usually the worse 'searcher' in the world.

Greatly appreciate the heads up! This one isn't for me as the center compartment is pretty much a deal breaker for me. If I was going to break that rule, it would be for the Toledo Chelsea E/W in natural. I just love that bag!

Well, I'm a pretty good "searcher" and I can't find it. What did you google?{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Same here...no luck Smiley Sad I found the old ones but not the current one.

Yep, the same thing is happening to me. No matter what I type in, google or any other search engine won't bring up the Nov. 2014 insider.

I didn't find the Insider on google. I found the picture at forum.purseblog.com posting by

elbgrl

WOW. Very elegant and totally unexpected. I love it. Thanks for the info!
Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 avid shopper said:

I don't get what the big secret is. Why can't a picture stay posted of TSV's. They rarely sell out in 24 hours anymore. You would think they would like folks to have time to think, budget and decide to purchase. Perhaps there would not be as many returns.

How is my grammar? LOL!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

you mean gramnar, don't you? hee hee

Honored Contributor

I think it's especially moronic to not permit a picture... It's silly enough to wipe out item numbers, prices, etc., but to not even allow CUSTOMERS to see what the TSV will be, well, really Q...?

Regular Contributor

Someone smarter than me was able to post the page on the purse forum. Unfortunately for me, I think I like this bag in at least three colors. Oh sigh.