Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 15th

Cute but it's too heavy at 3lbs. and it doesn't like like there is an outside pocket...even a small slip pocket on the back for a cell & keys would be nice....I really would never use their key fob!

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 Jazzy21 said:

Link to the November 2014 Insider above

I missed it again!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 funwun said: I love the bag, I don't love the 3 pounds associated with it though lol...nonetheless, I may give in on this one...I've always had a soft spot for a turnlock and that gray is gorgeous! I'm anxious to see the other colors presented!

Me too, fun... I like the grey too and so far, despite all the hoopla surrounding grey bags this season, I've been completely uninspired by them... I also want to see this one in taupe and possibly the bone or off-white choice. The leather does look more textured than pebbled, almost like a Saffiano, and Dooney does a nice Saffiano leather. It's just too bad that neither of the item numbers is working.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Krissie22 said:

Best I could do - sorry for the length. The leather actually looks from the photo to be more textured than pebbled, but it's just one photo in grey.

By the way, the link to the Insider is super easy to find online with Google. It's been posted on these boards many, many times how to do it.

Thanks guys! I did it! So proud of myself since I am usually the worse 'searcher' in the world.

Greatly appreciate the heads up! This one isn't for me as the center compartment is pretty much a deal breaker for me. If I was going to break that rule, it would be for the Toledo Chelsea E/W in natural. I just love that bag!

Super Contributor

On 10/2/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/2/2014 funwun said: I love the bag, I don't love the 3 pounds associated with it though lol...nonetheless, I may give in on this one...I've always had a soft spot for a turnlock and that gray is gorgeous! I'm anxious to see the other colors presented!

Me too, fun... I like the grey too and so far, despite all the hoopla surrounding grey bags this season, I've been completely uninspired by them... I also want to see this one in taupe and possibly the bone or off-white choice. The leather does look more textured than pebbled, almost like a Saffiano, and Dooney does a nice Saffiano leather. It's just too bad that neither of the item numbers is working.

I haven't found any gray bags I like either...the shade of gray is usually off or I don't like the texture or hardware. This one is really beautiful ...I think the saddle brown trim complements the color well..I'm also curious about the taupe and plum. At first, I thought it was Saffiano too..the embossing is well done and lends to the overall sophisticated look of the bag...Wow, I think I really like this one lol! I have to ask you Stevie, how does your Croco Fino hold up in inclement weather? Can I take it out in the rain? I've been meaning to ask you or LJ...and now since the season is upon us, I want to use it lol!!
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 RespectLife said:

Best I could do - sorry for the length. The leather actually looks from the photo to be more textured than pebbled, but it's just one photo in grey.

By the way, the link to the Insider is super easy to find online with Google. It's been posted on these boards many, many times how to do it.

Thanks guys! I did it! So proud of myself since I am usually the worse 'searcher' in the world.

Greatly appreciate the heads up! This one isn't for me as the center compartment is pretty much a deal breaker for me. If I was going to break that rule, it would be for the Toledo Chelsea E/W in natural. I just love that bag!

Well, I'm a pretty good "searcher" and I can't find it. What did you google?{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Valued Contributor

On 10/2/2014 faeriemoon said:

Well, I'm a pretty good "searcher" and I can't find it. What did you google?{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Same here...no luck Smiley Sad I found the old ones but not the current one.

Honored Contributor

Thank you!!!
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/2/2014 faeriemoon said:

Same here...no luck Smiley Sad I found the old ones but not the current one.

If you get to an old one, open it and then look in the upper left corner for the Archive Issues to find the current one.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the picture; I happened to see it before it was deleted. I wish there would be matching color trim; not crazy about the trim. I will consider it when I see the other colors since I haven't bought a new D&B in a long time. I love bigger purses!