Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney Orchid and Fuchsia colors to wear with

lynettey: Pink and orange were a very popular combination... back in the day. Smile Styles come and styles go, as do popular color combos. Wear what makes you happy.

Honored Contributor

I have those Vionic ombre orange to pink TSV sneakers now.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 4/25/2015 Lavenderjunkie said:

lynettey: Pink and orange were a very popular combination... back in the day. Smile Styles come and styles go, as do popular color combos. Wear what makes you happy.

I actually like pink and orange together, maybe in a scarf. l I just meant I love a pop of color purse with more neutral pants. I have already worn my orchid purse while wearing an orange top!

Super Contributor

Is that pretty baby your Jax? Such a sweet face, looks like a Maine Coon!
Super Contributor

I have the violet color in another pocketbook and it is this summer's bag. I find it goes really great with fushia, softer pinks, lime green, forest green, lawn green, any green I guess, charcoal, khaki, oranges, a pink and orange combination (think Lily Pulitzer brights). Like the other poster said, put something on without thinking too much about the pocketbook, then put the bag on and see what you think. I just carry it with everything and somehow it seems "to go", or it is a nice pop of color.
Honored Contributor

@Fabby wrote:
Is that pretty baby your Jax? Such a sweet face, looks like a Maine Coon!

My avatar is Puccini who is a long haired black smoke ( he does kind of look like a Maine Coon but he's just a mixed breed), Mr Jax is my short haired black cat. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval