Occasional Contributor

Dooney Hobo A216155 will this leather soften?

Can anyone who has this bag tell me how the leather behaves after a while? I ordered this but my bag had some problems and I had to return. I am on wait list for the black/black. I also ordered the new Dooney Harrison Hobo. The harrison has pebble leather, and it is already becoming softer as I wear it. But the bag is loosing some of its structure, and that I don't particularly like. ( I can't keep both and I am struggling with which one to settle on! I want the bag to be not so stiff that it pokes me but not so soft it folds and looses its structured shape. I am hoping the capped corners on the older style hobo (a216155) will prevent this from happening. Since the black/black is on waitlist, I am thinking of changing my waitlist order to the desert color. I have a fossil bag in all black that serves me well as my dress up black bag.... I just tend to go with black as a safe choice. Anyone own this bag in the dessert color? I want a bag I can wear everyday and not worry too much about it.