Valued Contributor

If you've purchased an apple green Dooney bag, could you tell me if it is more of a leaf green or a Granny Smith apple green?

Super Contributor

I bought the Apple Green but then returned for the Sunlight Yellow. The Apple Green is more the color of the Granny Smith Apple. It's a very pretty muted shade of green. I got mine from Belk.

Respected Contributor

I saw the Zip Zip in pebble leather in Apple Green in the Dooney store (fluorescent light).... it was Granny Smith Apple Green... soft and pretty. Don't know what it would look like in natural light.

Valued Contributor

Thank you!Smiley Happy

Not applicable

I saw the Zip Zip satchel in apple green at Macy's and took a quick pic of it.

Sorry, I keep trying to add the pic but this site won't let me. It is a very pretty granny smith apple color.

Valued Contributor
Can you post item number? I would love an apple green handbag!
Honored Contributor
On 7/8/2014 Furry said:

If you've purchased an apple green Dooney bag, could you tell me if it is more of a leaf green or a Granny Smith apple green?

I suggest you go to Dooney and Bourke dot com, then put 'apple green' into their search engine, several bags/totes/wallets will pop up.

Click on those that interest you, then click on the bag/tote/wallet image with your mouse/curser to get a better idea...HTH Smile

Valued Contributor

Thank you Dooney Ducky!

Frequent Contributor
Oh please stop talking about this color! I bought an apple green coin case to use in my tiny florentine mini crossbody and it is so pretty. Now I want a handbag to match, isn't that ridiculous, usually you buy the accessories to Mach your bag. It is such a pretty green. I already have the zip zip in Sunset yellow and it is a great bag, and sure is pretty in the apple green.
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased several Dooney coin cases from ILD - and one is apple green. A pretty, soft green.