Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Oooooooo...those are NICE!!!! I am in LOVE with the style and color!!!  BRAVO on your choice! : )

Trusted Contributor

lolakimono,

love that color!  I bet you will end up wearing them a lot more than you think.  

From my days of working at Saks, I have about 10 prs of DJP shoes.  Some are over 10 years old.  I keep them stuffed, in the plastic bags they came in, in the original boxes.  I never owned a pair of knee high boots, but I do have about 4 prs of booties/ankle boots.

Last year I had to finally throw out a pair of wedge sandals ... I actually cried.

Honored Contributor

Dillard's has some Donald J Pliner peep toe shooties in a carbon color with grommet detailing that I am Jonesing for.

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

Dillard's has some Donald J Pliner peep toe shooties in a carbon color with grommet detailing that I am Jonesing for.

@Nonametoday  I saw those; they are fantastic!!

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@Nonametoday

Are you going to "heed the call?" Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I did!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono,

Have some DP shoes and love then however never had tried his boots. He delivers great quality and style, however in my case he runs a little big my usual size is an 8 but with him it is a 7.5.

I do not like the fact that you cannot try and return them if they do not fit  well🌻

Honored Contributor

I am very familiar with him.  He has been around for 4 decades or more.  He is high fashion and usually has very good taste in his designs.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength