Honored Contributor

Re: Don't you love these shoes?

@AuntMame wrote:

Egads you guys are enablers!  Woman LOL  And so very kind. If my physical therapist in the Improve Your Balance class knew I was contemplating another pair of heels she would not be so kind. Smiley Very Happy 

I am still considering them. Life is just too short without heels you know. 

@AuntMame  Don't ever risk a fall for a pair of shoes.  It's all about walking, not what you are walking in!  

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@AuntMame wrote:

Egads you guys are enablers!  Woman LOL  And so very kind. If my physical therapist in the Improve Your Balance class knew I was contemplating another pair of heels she would not be so kind. Smiley Very Happy 

@AuntMame  Don't ever risk a fall for a pair of shoes.  It's all about walking, not what you are walking in!  

You are very wise, Sooner! I should have those words engraved on my closet door. 

I did decide to pass on the heels and stick with flat espadrilles. At my age I can't risk falling anymore. 

Thank you for your kind concern! Heart 

Honored Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@AuntMame wrote:

You are very wise, Sooner! I should have those words engraved on my closet door. 

I did decide to pass on the heels and stick with flat espadrilles. At my age I can't risk falling anymore. 

@AuntMame wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@AuntMame wrote:

@AuntMame It just isn't worth a chance in my book!  AND there are lots and lots of pretty low heels and even cute flats around this spring!  

Enjoy the hunt!  

Respected Contributor

Those shoes are beautiful!  Because of a bad back, I cannot wear heels anymore.  If I could, I'd buy those and wear them everywhere! 

Frequent Contributor

Super cute!! Go out for a good meal, a play, a friends house! I’ll make up a reason for shoes I love!
Honored Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Aerosoles-Heeled-Sandals-with-Bow---Market.product.A423406.html?sc=PRODFEED

I'm crazy about them. But I can't imagine where I would wear something like this. And I fear I'm too old. Woman Sad Still.... 

They are adorable and no you are not too oldSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

After seeing those shoes here, I forwarded them to my daughter.  She loved them, bought them, and wore them to a wedding last Saturday.  Unfortunately, it wasn't known that the ceremony was held outdoors!  It rained in the morning, so all the women wearing heels sunk into the ground.  DD's beautiful shoes may be ruined, she's taking them to the dry cleaner.  

Super Contributor

These are pretty. Wear them for lunch with friends or family gatherings.

Respected Contributor

They look positively glamorous. If you love them , get them!

Valued Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

After seeing those shoes here, I forwarded them to my daughter.  She loved them, bought them, and wore them to a wedding last Saturday.  Unfortunately, it wasn't known that the ceremony was held outdoors!  It rained in the morning, so all the women wearing heels sunk into the ground.  DD's beautiful shoes may be ruined, she's taking them to the dry cleaner.  

Oh no! I hope the shoes can be saved. I'm glad she wasn't hurt when the heels sunk into the mud. 

To appease my flowery shoe cravings I ended up buying from Amazon a pair of Mia espradille flippy-flops with flowered fabric across the top. Ironically these shoes were carried by QVC last year. I've been wearing them every day (often with my bathrobe Smiley Very Happy ) so I feel I'm getting my money out of them more than I would have had I succumbed to buying the Dream Shoes.