Contributor

Re: Don't you love these shoes?

They are adoreable!  I would wear them with jeans, capris, cropped pants or a sundress or wear them with a dressy dress!  Go for it.  Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Egads you guys are enablers!  Woman LOL  And so very kind. If my physical therapist in the Improve Your Balance class knew I was contemplating another pair of heels she would not be so kind. Smiley Very Happy 

I am still considering them. Life is just too short without heels you know. 

Respected Contributor

Adorable!!

Respected Contributor

@AuntMame: I like them too. I also feel I'm a little too seasoned for these shoes. Plus, they're only available in medium width, I wear a wide width. Darn it! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntMame  the shoes are fabulous, but I'd kill myself in those. Bye the way, I actually had an Aunt Mame.

Honored Contributor

@AuntMame   beautiful shoes!!  Of course you are not too old!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never to old to wear great shoes.  I absolutely love them. I would wear them with white jeans, regular jeans, dresses, capri's the possibilities are endless. I say go for it!  They have got to be comfortable as they are Aerosoles. The bummer is, QVC probably won't have this one on air because it's so cute.  They tend to have all of the frumpy looking shoes on.  

Esteemed Contributor

Cute for someone else, but not for me.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@AuntMame  the shoes are fabulous, but I'd kill myself in those. Bye the way, I actually had an Aunt Mame.

Woman Very Happy

Yeah I'd probably kill myself too in those heels. I've reached that age in which those things happen. 

I placated myself by buying instead a pair of flat espadrille slides with flowery bows on the toes. At least I'll be able to wear them as bedroom slippers if I have no other occasion. Woman Tongue With Amazon cash-back dollars they were a budget-conscious $17, nearly $100 less than the Aerosole beauties. Considerations like that are important when one grows old. . 

Trusted Contributor

love, love, love.  You know you want them, so just go for it.  Your heart is telling you yes, but your head is telling you to be practical and cautious.  Sometimes you just need to  throw caution to the wind and buy something that really speaks to you.  They are so feminine and perfect for spring and summer.