Regular Contributor

Ladies, I was DONE shoe shopping for summer 2023, I swear I was! Twelve pairs of sandals since mid-January...like I said, all done.

Laundry & spring cleaning all day, no TV...sat down to eat a late dinner...turned on the Q...wait - WHAT ? A FULL HOUR of Dolce Vita shoes ?? uh-oh

A stronger person would have turned the channel, but I'm not that person. 

A602270 - woven mule in the most gorgeous shade of Orchid EVER went in my cart and I checked out in world record shattering speed! 

It's the Q's fault.

Now I am really done shoe shopping for the sumer, I swear it!

Respected Contributor

@PatsShoes @How funny! Sometimes it just happens!

Valued Contributor

The pair they are showing right now are 59.95 free shipping from Nordstroms !

Othe colors go up to $89.99.

Regular Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@PatsShoes @How funny! Sometimes it just happens!

When it comes to shoes, it happens to me frequently!

I don't really indulge in much, but shoes are my weakness.

Tomorrow's project will be cleaning & re-configuring the guest room closet to make room for all my 'new purchases'...lololol 

Regular Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

The pair they are showing right now are 59.95 free shipping from Nordstroms !

Othe colors go up to $89.99.

Not surprising! A few days ago I missed out on a nice neutral White Mountain sandal the Q was selling for $60.00. I searched the shoe name and they were being sold on Amazon for $35.00! Plus they will be here tomorrow...fast. 

Valued Contributor

@PatsShoes  A shoe shopping weakness is not that bad thing to have....LOL!

I have the same weakness along with handbags..... Enjoy and wear all your new shoes in good health.

Respected Contributor

@PatsShoes Finally! A person who purchases more shoes than I do.  LOL 

I hope you enjoy wearing every pair of them!

Regular Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@PatsShoes  A shoe shopping weakness is not that bad thing to have....LOL!

I have the same weakness along with handbags..... Enjoy and wear all your new shoes in good health.

Odd thing...I was never bitten by the handbag bug. Maybe because I am super-picky about bags & have trouble finding the 'Goldilocks' perfect size + configuration. Plus I love to be hands-free when out and about - if I can get away with documents & cards I need in a pocket or a wristlet I do that.

Of course I do have a handbag for when I need one, but I tend to go with a very good quality bag that will hold up and then run it into the ground.

I had to get a new bag this winter because even DH told me he was sick of looking at the handbag I had been carrying for YEARS. The fact that even HE noticed was a wake-up call!