Super Contributor

Doing this one again..... A203647 BARE TRAPPS SUEDE TIE AND SIDE ZIPPER BOOTS

Have these in the dark brown. Got them i think last year......

First really cold day and had some light snow early this morning...

I wanted to order another pair in a different color... Did a search. Came up not available at this time????  Does this mean it will come back later on or just not available anymore??

Love the fact that it has ties,and side zipper... All i need is the zipper to work it..

They are really so nice and warm and fit well... Only comes in med but fits my upper toe area well.. That is where i have foot problems... Need extra room in the toe box area...

So disappointed they are not available....

lovestodanceWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Doing this one again..... A203647 BARE TRAPPS SUEDE TIE AND SIDE ZIPPER BOOTS

I think this style is retired.  I bought a black pair when they were a TSV maybe three/four years ago.  I wore them to death.  At the end of the season two years ago I bought a black and brown pair from a local department store.  The black are in good shape and I never wore the brown.  Love them.

If you wear a small size, there are some on eBay.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Doing this one again..... A203647 BARE TRAPPS SUEDE TIE AND SIDE ZIPPER BOOTS

I saw the post in Recipes and responded; just saw this post. Could A258728 be what you are looking for? It is available.

Super Contributor

I love this brand so I had to check out the thread when when I saw the heading "...BARE TRAPS SUED". On my iPad it cut off the rest of your topic heading, so I was very happy to see that it wasn't "...SUED...but SUEDE..."! 😄

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Contributor

I have these in the camel color, they are adorable. I have gotten many compliments from complete strangers about them.  Too bad they are not available.

Honored Contributor

@lovestodance wrote:

Have these in the dark brown. Got them i think last year......

First really cold day and had some light snow early this morning...

I wanted to order another pair in a different color... Did a search. Came up not available at this time????  Does this mean it will come back later on or just not available anymore??

Love the fact that it has ties,and side zipper... All i need is the zipper to work it..

They are really so nice and warm and fit well... Only comes in med but fits my upper toe area well.. That is where i have foot problems... Need extra room in the toe box area...

So disappointed they are not available....

lovestodanceWoman Sad

****************************I've gotten several discontinued pair of shoes by googling the company and style.