Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what is the Brand of the sandals Shawn is wearing on Laurie Felt 's show today?

[ Edited ]

Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what is the Brand of the sandals Shawn is wearing on Laurie Felt 's show today?

I'm desperate to know too!! Ronnie the lovely model had them on and I've been looking on the QVC website, can anyone help out with a heads up!! Woman Embarassed

Re: Does anyone know what is the Brand of the sandals Shawn is wearing on Laurie Felt 's show today?

I've been looking on QVC online for them too. Couldn't locate them!

Respected Contributor

Could they be Marc Fisher Hasina A303050?

Contributor

I think she was wearing Marc Fisher 'Hybrid' wedges.  I believe QVC sold them last year, but I'm not certain about that.  Here's the link to their old product page:

http://www.qvc.com/Marc-Fisher-Leather-Peep-toe-Espadrille-Wedges---Hybrid.product.A274259.html

Occasional Contributor

I tried calling Customer Service when she was still on, and they couldn’t tell me as well.

Since the models were wearing them as well I assume it must be a QVC item.

I hope someone knows Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Yes , thank you.

Sad is an older model.

Why have models wearing them as well....Shawn even complimented them.......