Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have experience with...

Spartina449 handbags? I've seen them twice now in two local boutiques and they intrigue me. Nicely done patterns trimmed in leather. Sort of a Vera Bradley on steroids.

Does anyone have this brand of bag and if so, what do you think?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone have experience with...

bumping up the thread to the front. Hard to believe that no one has or has seen these bags?

Valued Contributor

Perhaps stevieb? Just give her time to see this thread. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Nope, not familiar with them, but looking at their website, they appear to make a decent bag, and some are appealing with reasonable prices... Apparently they're based in Hilton Head... Overall, the look of their bags probably isn't going to sway me to order, but worth taking a look.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I too own several Rioni bags and they are good bags at decent prices. In fact, I haven't used one in a while and maybe it's time to change into one for a while!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all for opinions! I'm off to check out the Rioni bags.

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:
On 10/31/2014 stevieb said:

I too own several Rioni bags and they are good bags at decent prices. In fact, I haven't used one in a while and maybe it's time to change into one for a while!

Thought I might be the only one who had ever heard of the line...I've never seen the brand even mentioned here.

They come up only occasionally here, and there hasn't been much mention of them lately... Essentially, they're a 'poor woman's' version of LV... Made in Italy, they use a coated fabric and mirror many of the same shapes and color choices, and also offer a line of all leather bags. Very nice bags that are well done and, if you like the styles, nice looking. They also make other accessory items.

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Sammijo said:

Shop around because the prices can vary quite a bit. Overstock usually has a nice selection.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/31/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/31/2014 Sammijo said:

Shop around because the prices can vary quite a bit. Overstock usually has a nice selection.

Thanks, Stevie. I went to the Rioni website and liked a few items. Their photos didn't show the inside of their bags, so disappointed. I'll check Overstock to see if the photos are any better. Without seeing them in person as I did with the Spartina449, its hard to if they are really what they are looking for.

I appreciate all your help, Ladies!

New Contributor

I too have seen the Spartina bags at a local boutique and was intrigued. The salesgirl told me they were made in the same factory as Kate Spade bags but I have no way to know if that's true. They have twice recently been offered on Zulilly at pretty good prices.