Respected Contributor

Re: Does QVC intentionally try and sell....

@PhillyGirl23 I think there is a range of shoes available on QVC.   Not only ugly ones.  Guess it depends on what you consider ugly.  I like a range from very pretty to "ugly" and very comfortable.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I'm from Philly and I consider myself very fashionable.  I love my Isaac Mizrahri shoes almost as much as my Jimmy Choos!

I also have puchased some wonderfully comfortable Skechers, etc.  QVC seems to offer well-priced, casual, comfortable shoes as their main footwear staple.

Regular Contributor

I have to agree. Kind of frumpy shoe selection.

Honored Contributor

Not all comfort shoes are ugly. I certainly don't wear the same shoes as I did when I was younger. However  a comfortable shoe needn't be unattractive, if you settle that's on you. I agree with the OP, their shoe selection is often ugly. Also why should she stick around to debate her choices ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Many items sold here remind me of Big Lots buyouts.  And when a host says "we bought all they had", I'm not convinced of things being quality merchandise.   

Honored Contributor

I think the Q has a decent selection of shoes, many varieties to choose from.  I have been buying Clarks, Sketchers, Ryka for years and for the most part find them comfortable. Of course I have had to return shoes which didn't fit properly but didn't have a problem doing so.

It's all about taste and what you like, what you feel good in, what is your style.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes they do!👎
Super Contributor

HSN sells ugly shoes, too!

Valued Contributor

I wish they sold some decent looking pumps for work. Every once in awhile I find something. But hardly ever.  QVC does offer lots of casual wear like Sketchers and Ryka.

Respected Contributor

I think they have a good selection and QVC is one of the only places I can get my size and I know they will fit.

I don’t usually care for what is presented on air, but I browse online and can always find something that I love. Usually, too many that I love. I bought a pair of plaid pumps that are so cute.