Frequent Contributor

Do you size up or look for another brand?

I hope someone can help me with this question. i was getting ready to order walking shoes on easy spirits website cause they carry wide shoes. I go to order my new size 10 and half and now they don't have that size, Do I order the 11 w? or would these be way to big???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you size up or look for another brand?

@MeadowLark, If you know the size that you wear in that brand, do not go up.  There are many websites that carry Easy Spirit, so just do a search.  You might find it in your size and at a better price.  Try Zappos, Amazon, DSW, Foot Smart, and there are many others.  Most ship for free.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I would look elsewhere on the internet for the size you want.  I believe zappos has ES, maybe shoebuy.  I don't think you'll be happy with shoes which are not your proper size, especially if you have worn ES before and know you like that size.

Or maybe ES offers another style walking shoe in which they have your size.  

Esteemed Contributor

Shoes.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Thank you glad I didn't make a big mistake. I just want some good walking shoes to wear to work and I stand all day so was looking for comfort and support. I am so bummed out right now.

Respected Contributor

I've found that Ryka makes a really good walking shoe called Devotion and also Dash.

They do make a 10.5 wide.  Kohl's has them on their website and you can get 20% off if you google their discount code.  Shoes dot com also carries them and they are having a 20% discount with free shipping.

Frequent Contributor

Well in my search for walking shoes that need to be a solid black color,every time I think i have found the right one and go to choose my size all there is are whole sizes like 10 or 11 no 10 1/2 like I was hoping to get.  So now what? Cat Sad

Trusted Contributor

I also wear a wide, but I've tried sizing up before and the shoe was just to big for me, hope this helps.  I also wear a 10 1/2 and they are a pain to find.

Honored Contributor

You know your size, that being the case; no I would not go up.  Speaking only for myself, I buy 10W's because 91/2 W's don't exist anywhere so if 'd take a chance on a 91/2 W if I had to.  I would never size up.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

The shoes i got from easy spirit were to be my happy feet shoes but boy! they sure were not,my heels and upper foot(ball of the foot) were in alot of pain,no support I guess. so back to searching for supportive shoes to work in and I really have to keep the price of them under the 100.00 price way under.