Honored Contributor

Do you have a favorite color bag, or style?

For awhile I just wanted tan!! So this time, I'm checking out other colors. I have quite a few Kathy bags from ages ago, even blue ones. But I think I'm a purse person.

But due to a bad back at times, I want a few of the times that I need the contents to go with me in VB cross or wrist ones. I think that'll help when the larger bags may not be such a good idea for the day.

Anyone else doing this too?

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite color bag, or style?

hobo......with fringe

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

As for style, I really like the shopper type the best. I like that it is open and I can see in it and also that not only can I put all my regular stuff in it, but if I am shopping or if I am with DH and he wants me to carry his junk, there's room for that stuff, too! I also like the double straps.

As for color, doesn't really matter. In winter, I tend to stick to darker colors, black, burgundies, etc. In the warm winter months, I go for all colors and prints!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I like hobo style, with one strap that allows the bag itself to hit about hip level. Must have zip closure, leather, color on the darker side of tan for year round use. I also like my bags to have outside pockets on the ends to hold phone, keys, that type of thing. I have a really hard time finding a bag that meets all my requirements, so therefore I carry my bags forever.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I have a IM Bridgehampton hobo style bag that I love.

Super Contributor

Satchel or domed satchel, usually in black, silver, pewter, red, aqua. I have vintage bags in most every color. Mostly wear black so bags add color. Also love large vintage clutches, especially in shiny patent.
Regular Contributor

Color is RED!!!!!! or Orange, Pinks.. never black..Love The Old Fashioned Coin snap, Doctor Bag Look...but, so Hard to Find.. I usually go with Satchels, like long and wide bags, over Tall Bags.. Love bags with both handles and detach straps..as I usually like to wear my bag on my wrist..but, like the option with strap for shopping days...

Esteemed Contributor

I usually buy hobo bags, that fit close to the body. There are many places to look for bags on the net. If you want a light weight bag, look for a travel handbag.
Honored Contributor

I love east-west satchels with secure zipper or clasp closures.