Valued Contributor

I wear socks year round hear in south Florida unless I'm wearing sandals. My feet are always cold. I prefer to wear anklets. I don't wear shoes in the house, so I prefer to wear socks around the house. I tried to wear shoes once without socks and ended up with blisters. Won't do that again.

Honored Contributor

I am a cold foot person who hates socks.  I wear no-show thin socks once sandal season is over.  Yes, my feet get cold in them.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear socks during the colder months of the year.  

Honored Contributor

I wear socks year round.  I miss wearing my sandals in the summer but the air conditioning makes my feet too cold at home and every where I go so I've given up wearing sandals, too. 

Respected Contributor

In general, no.  I do wear them while workng from home if my feet are cold or when I am wearing boots. 

Honored Contributor

I wear socks all winter.  I love bear paw boots I wear socks with them.  I also wear socks to bed, even a couple nights this summer.  I like mens socks they are more comfy to meSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Unless I'm wearing sandals, I'm always wearing socks. I buy ankle socks and knee-length socks from Nordstroms.

Honored Contributor

Living in the Midwest I love socks and wear them all the time. I think they are fun. I wear mostly trouser socks in the fall, I loved the Linea ones. 

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Yes, I wear socks when I'm not wearing sandals.  I'm also in Chicago and cannot imagine slipping my sockless foot into shoe or boot.  Mostly buy Gold Toe.

Buy my "Gold Toe" on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I wear socks during the colder months of the year.  

@Boehm Collector 

Same here.